Fact vs Fiction
- "I play for a great club does that mean I will get recruited or that they will help me with recruitment?"
- Answer: No! Your club's responsibility is to train you. Some clubs will help you more than others regarding recruitment but your recruitment is not their primary concern.
- "Do I have to be 6 feet tall or jump touch 10’ feet to be recruited as a hitter or middle?"
- Answer: No! Although some schools do want this, the reality is that schools want all-around good volleyball players and there is a place for everyone.
- "Can I be on a two teams and still get recruited?
- Answer: College coaches don't recruit the team. College coaches are concerned about individual skill sets that will help them win their conference. Simply put, if you have a skill set that can help them, you will be recruited.